Looking for more ?

Use Search feature or Check the ‘ Table of Contents ‘ for entire list 🙏

Saying - "I do not know"

I just thought I will write today on the subject of just saying the words  "I do not know".




I see a lot of posts on social media about people who are guiding or advising other people on life , on relationships, on spirituality , about God , and the list goes on and on ....

There is a lot of spiritual quotes available on the internet, there is a lot of methods to reach out to people using videos or presentation slides or live videos etc. There is also a huge demand for self help , or spiritual guidance as we live in these turbulent times. Maybe it is my friends list but most of the folks are in the business of guiding people who sadly are the diminishing small number of folks. 

Most people are ready to give advice. I myself am not excluded in this , as even I would love to give free ( or paid is even better ) advice.  Maybe this particular post itself is like a piece of advice. Really. Crazy. But - one of the things that strike me is that - there is a lot that we do not really know and that we hate to admit or ever say that we do not know. 

Only when we are really ready to say that "I do not know" - is when the real seeking and hence real learning will begin....