Looking for more ?

Use Search feature or Check the ‘ Table of Contents ‘ for entire list 🙏

The power of saying - "I Don't know"



The power of saying - "I Don't know"  



Hi ! Hello ! Aloha ! Namaste !

Today I want to talk about the power of saying "No".

I had written a blog on this more than a year ago. Today I created a video and just re-iterating the same thing.
When I look at social media today, I see that there is so much stress on knowing everything!
There are social media wars out there.  Everyone seems to be under pressure to know everything about everything that is going on!

Only when we say that "I don't know". is when we can actually start learning.

It is the beginning of the quest for knowledge. It is the start of seeking and hence the start of your practice of meditation too.
And it relives the tremendous pressure that we put ourselves under. So it is a stress reliever too. So go for it and feel free to say it out there!

Namaste!

- N