Looking for more ?

Use Search feature or Check the ‘ Table of Contents ‘ for entire list 🙏

My original song - Visitors to the universe - composed 2017, released early 2018

January 2018 , Fremont  ( SanFrancisco Bay Area) , California


My original song - Visitors to the universe - composed 2017,  released early 2018.

Lyrics:  ( in 2 languages - Hindi and English)




~~
Kal Kya Hoga , Kis Ko Hai Pata [ SRGPDS , DP DPG PG ]
Aaj ke ye pal , Ji le zara [ SRGPDS , DP DP PP ]


Dont (you) live in the past , Dont (you) live in the future
"Living in the moment" is what they say
~~ chorus lines in English and Hindi
You and me , are just visitors , to this universe [ GRG , RSRGR , SDSRS ]
Keep on dancing , keep on singing , it is natural ! [ " ]


Zindagi , ek safar , hai suhaana [ " ]
Har pal , ban jaaye , ek zamaana [ " ]
~~
Indian traditional folk music {{
Jaya He ...Jaya He..Jaya He...Jaya He
Hari bol..Hari bol...Hari bol...Hari bol
}}


american folk music {{
Oh I come from California with a banjo on my knee
I'm going to Nirvana with a banjo on my knee
Oh Suzanna , don't you cry for me...
}}
~~
[ you and me..................
zindagi ek safar......... ..... ] repeat 2-3 times




Video :
=======


https://youtu.be/3T-v41hbC7c